Thursday, January 31, 2008

5 Years!

Today....I hurt! Something is definitely going on in there. I hope the aching is part of it all. I see the Doc again tomorrow, so I'll ask. I think we're getting close to THE day. This is all so subjective that it keeps me on edge. On to happy times. Despite my aching abdomen (which is swollen even more today), tomorrow is my 5th wedding anniversary. Can you believe it? I have enjoyed year 4 of marriage more than any other we've had. These past few months have been just as magical as the first ones back in 2003. It's fun to be giddy in love again..to have those warm fuzzies at his touch. I love that when I look at Michael, I'm overwhelmed with this intense admiration and deep longing to be near him and with him. I never get tired of him, I'm never bored, I'm never ever wishing I were wish anyone else. So, Happy Anniversary to us. We've come a long way and it's been great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you're so happy!!!
Love u bunches!
Mary (mwhittleasi@aol.com)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Sorry this comment is so late!