Saturday, July 15, 2023

a compliment from carol

Wanted to pass on a great interaction with your blond twin. I had helped Donna Sheehan with art she was teaching at the worship arts class on Friday. She and I were one of rhe last to leave the fellowship hall after pizza for lunch that day. Your son came up to us to say thank you. He said, "I don't know who all did all of this, but it was great. I just want to thank them. I really liked it." Not sure whether he was thinking of the pizza lunch, or the week's experience. Didn't really matter to us. We appreciated his thankfulness and that he thought to share it. We thanked him for sharing his gratitude; gave us a smile. Remember seeing his twin brother in the class earlier. He was interested, attentive, following instructions and seemed to be enjoying himself also. You have some great boys.

No comments: