Thursday, March 21, 2013

I need to laugh

Today I have been to the court house, the municipal building and the power company. I have a long list of things to do and no desire to actually write it down. I saw a post of Facebook today that said, "That awkward moment when you are not sure if you actually have free time, or you're just forgetting everything." This is a prime example of my life. I will get in the car, start down the street and poof...the destination is zapped from my mind. There are a few moments of panic while I go over my previous steps to jog that very stuck thought from my mind. It happens in cars, in rooms, but the most annoying one is when it happens on the web. I will pull up the Internet...and stare at the Google search box...and wonder why I even logged on. I have so many purposes and yet, they leave me in an instant. I worry that it's early onset Alzheimer's. However, I'm pretty sure its just too much stuff running around in my head. I am a self-admitted Superwoman.  But alas, I am still human as well. And I will have to laugh as I pull over on the side of the road because I don't have a clue as to where I'm going. I'll laugh when I have to walk a country mile to find my car in a parking lot. What color is that thing again? Thank goodness for panic buttons. I call them "car locator devices". Priceless.
Or maybe I'll just laugh because I have so much "free time" on my hands, I don't know what to do with myself.

No comments: