Monday, February 25, 2008

Guess what?!

After taking the blood test at 8 a.m....it wasn't until 2p.m. that the doc called me back. He said with his little french accent, "Congratulations!" I was a bit stunned. I stammered for a bit before asking, "really?". My next question was based on the fact that all through this I've had something to do, somewhere to be, some drug to take....something. So I asked what seemed to be a logical question. "So, what do I do next?" He kinda chuckled and said, "Well I guess you grow a baby!"
Ha! Is that all? So, I'm officially pregnant...according to the doc. I'm excited yet fearful. It's so early, yet I have to tell everyone.
Now I must wait for 2 more weeks to see exactly how many buns are in the oven. At that point, I'll still only be 4 weeks along. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well and continues to stick.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOOO!!!!! We are so excited for you!!!
Love,
Shawn, Kerri & Spencer

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mary and Uncle Johnny are VERY excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

yayayayayayayay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!

John Ross said...

Congratulations! You are in our prayers! ~Lindsay

Lara said...

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!!! I'll be praying the next 9 months go quickly and smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you. You are in our prayers!
Kent and Mary

southernjoy said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Mullismayhem said...

Yay,I'm so excited for you! Continuing to pray for you. Can pregnant women eat sushi?
kathy