Wednesday, February 6, 2008

10 Embryos

I had good news today, 10 of the 19 eggs were fertilized yesterday... and naturally. No help was needed. So we have 10 embryos growing as we speak. On a personal note. I still hurt all the time and now I am in much more pain because the pain medicine makes it where I can't go to the bathroom. I feel as if I am going to explode. All I can do is stay in bed. I do know this....I will not do in vitro again. This is a lot to go through, more than I expected or was told. Thankfully we can freeze the unused embryos and use them in the coming years if we want to try for more children. I am so ready to get moving again, but i can't move too far from the bed. I'll write more when I'm not so nauseated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

So much to go through! But I know it will be worth it in the end. I will keep praying for you Angela. Just hang in there a little while longer, and call me anytime you need to!

southernjoy said...

SO EXCITING! Your little embryos were created on my birthday... Feb. 5th. :-)

Anonymous said...

Your stonger than you realize and in the end it will all be worth it!
You and Michael are going to make excellent loving parents to a special little baby!

I can't wait!

Love you
Jess