Friday, February 1, 2008

We're getting warmer

Went to the Doc this morning. Things are looking very good. Things aren't feeling very good though. I am in much pain both yesterday and today. Unfortunately hosting 24 mature eggs at once causes a great amount of discomfort. I have to go to the Doc again on Sunday...yes Sunday. They work pretty much whenever they're needed. If all is still moving along as planned, we will be doing the retrieval or "eggstraction" on Tuesday. Yay!! I'm glad for two reasons: I'm ready for less suspense and more results, and I do not think I can take this pain getting much worse. So, with bated breath we wait for 4 days.

1 comment:

Scott and Tamra Forrester said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys!! We are so excited for you two. We are counting down the hours with you and praying for God's protection and blessing throughout this process. Wow...and to think "eggstraction" will happen on "dollar ice cream day"!!! We love you and look forward to hearing more.

Tamra (and Scott)