Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For those who'd like to inquire...

I've been asked many times in the last week if I am indeed pregnant. I'll tell you what I am. I'm nauseated every day, I'm very sore in the abdominal area and other sundry spots. Who knows the cause of these symptoms. So, we wait for 8 a.m. on Monday the 25th. I finally was instructed to come in for my blood test that day. I suppose the truth will be revealed at that point. Although, my sister has a co-worker who did in vitro and for 4 months, no blood or pregnancy tests registered her as being pregnant. Now that would be a surprise for sure. She now has a little boy named Alex. So, if all could wait impatiently with me until Monday....then we will all see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela,
Sorry to join your journey so late!! Now I am anxiously awaiting Monday morning for/with you guys. You guys are in my thoughts.....
betsy

Lara said...

Angela - I've thought about you many many times over the last week and can't wait to hear what your news is Monday! I'll be praying that it's good news!!! by the way - My dd spilled water on my laptop last night so if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I have to wait my turn for the "other" computer :)

Anonymous said...

Monday seems like FOREVER away!! My fingers are crossed, my prayers are said and I will do a little "preggo" dance for ya. Miss you and can't wait to hear the news!!!
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! We're prayin too! You'll have a little playmate for my grandbaby. And I can keep them both so the parents can have a night out....RIGHT???
Mary