Monday, February 4, 2008

I am Green

Today has been a wash as far as being productive. I hate that. I'm not one to lie around all day. However, I am in so much pain and so extremely nauseated that I cannot do anything else. I didn't quite understand the nausea until my Doc called today to check on me. My estrogen level is over 3000. I'm not sure what normal is, but at that level, it makes you sick. At least I'm doing something they predicted (yet failed to warn be about). So I've found this one position in bed that allows me to not feel my ovaries and if I go to sleep, I'm not sick to my stomach. Granted, I wake up and it's all over. Oh well. Me and kitty are hanging out today, running the office by phone and internet and taking some really long naps. I'm really ready for tomorrow...have I mentioned that? Got to come up with another $475 for the shot to help the high estrogen and the anesthesiologist for tomorrow. This is money I'll gladly pay to stop feeling like I am today. Wish me luck!

No comments: