Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally some relief

Hello world!!! I feel as if I've been gone for a very long time. I am feeling 1000% better today. My swellling has gone down considerably, I'm no longer nauseated and more importantly...not in pain. I even ate my first meal out in weeks tonight at Chilis. For those who know me...that is indeed a record. Thank you, thank you to all of the wonderful people who called, cared, visited, wrote and loved me through all of this. I don't have any new progress to report as far as the embryos go. I did receive a call from the embryologist yesterday to inform me that all 9 of my other embryos reached their blatocyst state and were frozen. In her broken english, she told me, "You can have baseball team!" I'll settle for one spectator at this point. But the thought is fun.
I think we should know more by the 23rd...ish. Who knows. I'm feeling good now which makes my outlook on life improve dramatically. So we're back on a positive track here in Thurman Manor.

On a side note. Michael got a call from the detective tonight telling him that he would not be charged for shooting the burglar...and he get's his gun back tomorrow. Whoohoo!

1 comment:

Scott and Tamra Forrester said...

Wow! God is good. I'm so thankful you are feeling SO much better! It's really amazing...life! Those 2 little youngins are gorgeous. I'm just so, so thrilled for you and Michael. It's just good news all around. I'll bet the servers were glad to see you return to Chili's, too...I'm sure they missed you all. (smile) Thinking of you and praying for you!

Tamra (and Scott)