Saturday, February 16, 2008

The waiting

This waiting is very frustrating. Part of me will be surprised if anything stuck....a big part of me. It all has to do with the unfathomable outcome that this could all work. I wonder as I'm walking around or climbing the stairs...are we sure they didn't just fall out already? People ask me...do you feel pregnant? Umm, no. What does that feel like again? Seeing as how I've got nothing to go on. I fight the urge to go get one of those early detection pregnancy tests for fear I'll have a false response. I'm saving all of my responses for the actual blood test I think. And I wonder how they decide who gets to tell the lady she's pregnant...or not at the doc's office. I can just see them in the back room, "No, I did it last time, it's your turn, I'm all out of kleenex anyways." In the meantime, I'm going to work on taxes. There's a good subject to take my mind off of absolutely anything else. I hate taxes by the way. It's like an olympic event in my life that takes a year of preparation. I'll let ya know how it goes. I've supposedly streamlined the process over the past 5 years...so, it's nearly 9 a.m. on Saturday now...we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angela, I know that the waiting is very hard. Please remember that even though you have gone to great lengths to have a child-- God is in control. He is going to give you the child that he has planned for you.(Jer 29:11) Look how long I waited on Micah!! He is such a blessing in our lives and I am glad God made me wait six years for just the right child!!
Love ya, Aunt Terri