Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ready...Set

Doc said I was ready today. Weird going to the doctor on a Sunday, but timing is everything. Tonight at 8;30 p.m., I took my trigger shot. This shot will trigger ovulation within 48 hours. The retrieval is set for Tuesday morning at 8 a.m., just a few hours shy of the whole 48. I am in severe pain now at times. The only thing I can take for it is Tylenol and that doesn't touch it. I will be glad to hand over my 24 little eggs on Tuesday for the mere fact that I can't bear to host them much longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am keeping up with your blog and will be praying for you on Tuesday morning. This is getting pretty exciting!! Love ya, Aunt Terri

Anonymous said...

This will all be so worth it soon sweetie! You hang in there, Your gonna be the best mom!!!
I can't wait!
Jessica W.