Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weird math

Went back to the doc for blood test #2 today. Everything looks great they say...and my levels are high. Levels of what, I don't know. There's a lot of things I don't know. I did ask the nurse how far along I was. She said....FOUR WEEKS!. I asked how that was possible because the babies have only been in there for two. She said that they count starting with the first day of your last cycle. I guess the embryos were living in a dish for 5 days without me. It's just weird math to me, but hey, I love the fact that I'm 2 weeks further along than I thought I was. That means I've got only two more months of highly treacherous times left. I'm dreaming of reaching my 2nd trimester so that I'll feel more stable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your actual ETA or Due Date? They check your Quanitative HCG level it is a better indicator to see if the pregancy is establishing well. It give you an actual number not just a positive or negative. It should double every other day!! There seems to be some truth to the fact that if you are pregant with twins it will be higher than the normal high. Call me any time you need some questions answered!!
Love ya, Aunt Terri

Anonymous said...

Well...we've found out that we're gonna have a little girl! If you have a little boy....WOW! The possibilities are endless!! They could be lifelong friends. Then they could be...OH...we could be related!!! Isn't this whole thing just kewl???
I love you bunches!
Mary

Unknown said...

Angela,

I am so happy for you!! I will continue to pray for you and Michael.

Jennifer