Tuesday, June 3, 2014

On a day like today

Its only God's perfect and wonderful plan that on a day like today...7 1/2 months pregnant, just in from a morning of fighting with my 5 year old over what to wear, from having an irate employee totally make me want to lose my cool, after waking up for the third morning with painters that sound like huge squirrels scraping my house, that I met Angie.
This angel works at the Krystal on Bobby Jones and literally sang good morning to me as I rushed through the drive-thru to grab some kind of hearty breakfast for me and my two bundles. I thought she was a recording. It couldn't be that she was real because no one should be so happy on a day like today. But she was real and smiling and energetically waving at me as I pulled to the window. I will think of her all day because she was a light...a bright spot...a saving grace to my morning. She was wonderful. Best $4.95 I've ever spent for breakfast because it came with a side of happiness from Angie.

No comments: