Thursday, June 12, 2014

32 weeks

These are the first time I've been able to lay eyes on my precious boys' faces. Seven months of wondering if they even had eyes and noses. It was worth every penny to get these tiny visages.

 Baby A - I think he has the cutest little perfect nose just like his sister did when she was born. We saw him blink and yawn during the sonogram. There's real life inside me!!!
 Baby B - These two pictures were the best we could get of baby B. He's a hider. He had his arm in front of his face most of the hour. He was also hiding behind his umbilical cord and faced my spine. We worked hard to get these profile pictures...even going so far as to irritate him with this vibrating buzzer thing. He's all curled up in a ball in the second picture. We saw knee and all.
 Luckily , we did get to verify that they are both still boys.
 These were made at a surprise baby shower that my friend Rachel threw for me....Monkey Cupcakes!! They were fantastic. And I cried my eyes out I was so surprised.

 The biggest diaper cake I'd ever seen. I hate to take it apart!

The best full length mirror I can find is located at the courthouse. So amusingly, when I go to file an eviction, I also go into the bathroom for a pregnant selfie. I think I look better than ever except for the big, huge, ginormous belly. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are very sexy!!!! I love being your husband