Friday, May 8, 2009

overwhelmed

I am overwhelmed today by the actuality of time "flying." I cried through cleaning out Addison's closet the other day. One by one, I took down those sweet little outfits that I know she'll never fit into again. Tiny little examples of cuteness all piled up...but also examples of how quickly this year is going by. It doesn't help that the child is an Olympic grower. Her 6 1/2 month-old self is filling out her 9 month clothes quite well these days. Today I even met a 14 month -old the exact same size as my baby. Enough said.
On to another thing that overwhelms me...my tooth. I had my very first root canal Monday. What a fun experience. I recommend it for all your favorite enemies. My tooth is still useless and it's Friday. The throbbing and shear sensitivity of that part of my mouth is eating away at my sanity. I will give it one more week. Then I'm sure I will have to take out a small loan and go get my jaw replaced or something. Just lovely.

No comments: