Thursday, September 10, 2009

What the ....?

To say I was off of my game today is an understatement. I packed Addison up and sent her to MDO as usual. At 1:30, I went to Reid to pick her up. Except, she wasn't at Reid, she was at Mann Memorial today. So, I had to jet over to the other MDO to get her in time so that I wasn't charged the $1 per minute for every minute past 1:30. (On a side note, just sit in the parking lot of any MDO and see the mothers who get there at the last minute literally sprinting from their cars to the door to try and beat the late fees...hilarious.) When I got there, I was told by the teacher that I didn't pack Addison any baby food. Great.
So, I put Addison down for her nap at the office. Michael calls and asks for a shovel. I drive up...with a rake. And to top it all off, after work, I went to the grocery store and after an hour of shopping, come outside to find that I've parked in a handicapped space. What?!? How did that get there?
So, to say my day has been royally screwed up is, as I said earlier.....an understatement. I'm going to bed now in hopes that my brain returns tomorrow.

No comments: