Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nearly 18 months


With one week to go, we are quickly approaching the 1 1/2 year old mark. How is it humanly possible that 6 months have passed since we celebrated my "baby" turning ONE.
We did reach another milestone this past weekend..our first fever. I have been really blessed with a healthy, healthy, healthy little girl. So much so, the doctor laughed at me when I told her how much Tylenol I was giving Addison for her fever.., "I give her to the top line on the dropper."
Apparently when your nearly 18 month old weighs 29 lbs, it's time to stop with the infant Tylenol and move on to Children's Tylenol. Makes sense and yet...it alluded me - because SHE HASN'T HAD A FEVER...EVER.
We rang in our new achievement well with a whopping 103.7 degrees. Poor baby was shivering so hard from chills. Unfortunately, we were in a hotel room in Greenville, SC which prompted a 4 a.m. run to the 24-hour CVS for more supplies. By the time I had returned from my adventure, her fever had broken.

No comments: