Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A day with Addison is Awesome

I have some photos to share. Just random ones of my girl sleeping. There's a special peace you witness when you see a sleeping child. Sometimes, it's a funny thing to see too.

But I also love when she's awake. That's when the amusing statements come out and her personality grows. You can see her personality here.
And that would be nachos you're looking at. Have you ever seen a happier nacho eater?!!??

This is our 2011 Christmas tree. Addison was helpful and hung most of the low ornaments this year.
And this is my little reindeer. We could call her "Smitten". That's what I am at least.
Lastly we have some Christmas photos that I worked very hard to get this year. Three year-olds have Baaaaaaaaad tantrums. Let's leave it at that.





3 comments:

georgi said...

Aren't they sweet...little girls are definitely sugar and spice and everything nice...(o.k. not all maybe) mine was perfect, I know how you feel!

Dara said...

I have an Addison-she is awesome, too!! I love hanging out with her....she's 11 and I hope are mother-daughter relationship is always awesome!

Dara said...

I wrote our!!!!
Dang it...not enough coffee yet.