Friday, October 24, 2014

The Princess is 6

I've avoided this place for 6 years but who can resist the birthday request of our only princess? So,  we partied down with Chucky Cheese and two of Addison' best friends. She really doing amazing in school and so excited to learn.  I wish that enthusiasm would last.  I know she'll be reading simple sentences by Christmas. As far as big Sisters go,  she is the best.  I haven't seen many sisters love their tiny siblings quite as much or want to be around them as much as she does.  She actually gets upset with me if I pick her up from school without them.  Her adjustment however to real school and a complete life change has proved to be a bit of a struggle both emotionally and physically.  At 5 we were all of a sudden having accidents at school. My little helper can also have a dark side and pitch many a tantrum.  Hopefully all the wrinkles of our new and improved life will iron out soon.  She still is,  however,  and always will be.... My #1 baby.

No comments: