Thursday, August 23, 2018

Alex the sneaky

Yesterday Alex came home with his conduct paper. They have 3 faces: a green happy face, a yellow straight face and a red sad face. I picked him up from Loud Crowd.. The afternoon program at school, and checked his conduct paper. It looked as if it had been through the ringer and there was a hole in it now. Alex declared.... Mommy my folder is broken. I asked what happened to. Your conduct paper? He repeated his folder was broken. I could barely make out the faces anymore much less Wednesday's grade. The marker had all been erased by whatever was done to the paper. However I was able to make out some numbers which correlate to behavior problems which were written in pen. Today as we were getting out of the van, I broached the subject again... Alex, did you take your conduct paper out of your folder yesterday?
Yes
And did you put some water on it?
Yes... I wash that sad face away.

I laughed.. And probably out loud. Little stinker was bound and determined not to get in trouble.

No comments: