Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a horrible cold!

We had to go to the doctor Friday because my little Addison was running a temp of 100 degrees. She felt so bad and it literally broke my heart. Michael walked in to our room to find me holding her and in tears. I was so overcome with worry for her that I was beside myself. Hearing her struggle to breathe and just praying that the fever wouldn't get any higher took up most of Thurday night. We did get the ok to take tylenol and some antihistamine drops which improved her condition exponentially. She is sneezing and stuffy..but there's no more temp.
That's it...I'm going right out and buying her a bubble. No more germs for us!..LOL

1 comment:

Lara said...

I'm sorry Addison is sick. Hopefully it will pass quickly. There's nothing more heartbreaking than a baby that's sick and nothing worse than that hopeless feeling of not being able to do anything to make them all better. Hang in there!