Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 month news bulletin

We have had our first smile...I repeat, we have had our first smile. Daddy got it. He also got the second one. I'm just not that funny looking I guess. Addison is two months (8 weeks) old and she's still nearly perfect! Here she is in her "summer" dress - since it's nearly 80 degrees in December here in Augusta.
I call this the many faces of Addison.
Addison being mellow.
"Hey Ma, that's kinda funny."
"I think I'll take a nap."

Pouting?
"I think you really don't know what you're doing."
"If only you were as cute as me."
"I'm a girl, of coarse I'm right."
"Close your eyes and think - bottle, Mmmmm."

This I love......
Priceless

2 comments:

Lara said...

She is just beautiful! I hope you're all doing well. Enjoy your first Christmas with your beautiful baby :)

southernjoy said...

two months already? WOW!