Thursday, June 25, 2009

Addison Ad-Lib

It has been a very very busy week. First of all...I turned 8 months old. That's not the best part though. I learned to do a lot of stuff. I can wave now. Mom and dad think it's the coolest thing. I also learned to walk in my walker. It is so neat! I can get around the house and chase the cat and follow mommy. I love it! I also have a tooth. I think I'll have another really soon, but for now it's just one. Yesterday mommy walked in my room to get me and I was sitting up in my crib all by myself. She was so happy to see me up...but then she spent a lot of time taking my crib apart. When she put me back in that night, it was bigger...or at least it seemed bigger. I used to be able to look over the side, now I have to hold on to the bars and stand up. But hey, I love standing up. I want to do it all the time. I like standing a whole lot more than trying to crawl. I'm just not sure what to do with my knees. I'm pretty sure that my feet belong on the floor instead.
I'm having the best summer ever because my grandma is out of school and I get to see her a bunch. She has all kinds of toys at her house that I get to play with.
Tonight was even exciting for me. I got to watch daddy on a tractor. He and the tractor wrestled with a tree for a long time. If I weren't so hungry, I'd have stuck around a little longer to see who won.
Mommy likes to say, "Thank goodness it's Friday." I think I'm ready for Friday too. I'm working on a few more tricks to wow mommy and daddy. Can't wait to show them some more new stuff next week!

No comments: