Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big strides in Vegas

I'm thinking it was the carpet...yes, it must be, because we have those unfriendly hardwoods. It was definitely the carpet at Aunt Pat's house that sent Addison on her way to crawling. And quickly at that. Not 2 minutes after we arrived at her house and those knees hit the floor - our girl was off like an old pro. Much to Aunt Pat's dismay, I might add, because she's the one watching Addison all this week.
I was so worried about flying with a baby, but it proved to be a great experience. We got rave reviews from the other passengers who didn't even know we had a baby on board because she was so quiet. I didn't complain because I was able to hold my child for 5 hours in my arms. That doesn't happen very often these days and I'm sure it will be even more rare since she's truly mobile now. With a little over a week to go until 9 months...I think crawling is quite an accomplistment.

No comments: