Monday, February 1, 2010

What's a man to do?

I think men are funny. They're brains work so differently than ours.
I rented a unit to a man last week who was on a mission. He had recently found out that his fiance was pregnant so he was "doing his part by finding a house." I had to laugh to myself. I think men really do think that way. How rude will that awakening be when the baby gets here and he finds out the full extent of HIS PART.

On a different note...today is my 7 year anniversary. Boy, what a trip it's been so far! It seems so quick and yet when I think back to February 1st, 2003, I see a very young and naive little girl walking down that isle. The old adage, "If I knew then what I know now...." sure does apply. I'm sure I would have made the same choices, I'd have just sat myself down for a chat beforehand.
Happy Anniversary Michael! Seven years and counting...

No comments: