Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Grand "Candyon" and Vegas

This was our longest vacation yet...17 days. We flew to Vegas and then drove to Utah and Arizona to view some of the most breathtaking country I've ever seen.
These are some highlights.
 
Bryce Canyon
On the way to Zion National Park
I drove a lot.
Bryce Canyon 
A real Wild Ass..or a Burro..lol

I literally got a lump in my throat at this view...Bryce Canyon was my favorite.

Bryce Canyon

There's so much beauty in this photo...I can't stand it.

The twisty tree. Fell in love with this photo because its such a symbol of something hanging on, surviving and being beautiful against the odds.

Because I was having a good hair day...before the hike...and I can't seem to find many pics of me from this trip.

In Zion National Park

Addison wanted me to take her picture in front of everything. Every rock, every statue..lol.
 
I told her to look excited. Oh my.

Me and my girl

That's me with the Grand Canyon in the background. The north rim was still closed for winter and we didn't feel like driving the 6 hours to the south rim so we took the advice of a ranger and drove a very interesting road through Kaibab National park to this viewpoint. It was worth every bump and scary moment. The pictures don't do it justice. The silence up there is deafening, yet so surreal. The vastness of the Canyon just made you stand in awe because it was all forest and then BAM!, magnificence.

Back in Vegas, my monkey just hanging around.
 
Could you tell I just said, " Addison, will you PLEASE smile!"

Girl day at the M&M Store

Yep. It's a horse with a lampshade on its head. My girl declared it picture worthy.

Biggest Bling Ever!


Took this....showed to Michael...Daddy's worst nightmare apparently..LOL

No comments: