Friday, August 15, 2008

Week 29

Week 29 has proven to be a very rough week for me. From the arthritis that has enveloped my body to the migraine headaches, I've been pretty much useless. In much pain tonight as well. I think my belly is at the splitting open stage...where you can't see how it will stretch any more. And yet I know, it will. I'm sure I'll be saying "hello" to stretch marks pretty soon. Tuesday is another Dr. visit and another sonogram so stay tuned for more pics of the princess..lol. Friends Ryan and Mary had their new baby girl on Monday. What a beautiful thing. She was gorgeous! As Michael likes to say...she's the prettiest baby I've seen....at least for two more months. Some people don't get that statement. But isn't your baby supposed to be the prettiest you've ever seen?

No comments: