Thursday, August 21, 2008

Whaaaaa!


30 weeks along now. It's been pretty quiet on this blogger's board. Is everyone still out there? I love to read comments, so don't be shy. I think I'll take another sideways belly shot this weekend so that my "progress" can be seen. I have a friend who's one week behind me and she put it well to me the other day. It's hard to enjoy this journey at times. Between the pain and discomfort of being stretched to kingdom come and the stress of having so much to accomplish a certain period of time...and for me, how exhausted I am from lack of sleep and arthritis, it does make it difficult. I have a whole new respect for any woman who's carried or carrying twins. I can't imagine...I just can't imagine.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Angela,

Just hang in there girl! I'm so excited for you. I can't imagine what you are going through, but I know you can't wait for that final day. I'll keep praying for you. If you need anything, just give me a shout!

Shannon

John Ross said...

And it is soooo funny how you forget how miserable you were doing pregnancy and start wishing for it again!!! Like I already look at preggers girls and think, awwww, I miss that!!! It took a year to get there, but I am there! The first year I would just look at them and think, thank God, I am not her!!! You will have to let us babysit and practice having two, for ONE DAY in the future, don't get any ideas!!!