Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rounding the corner to week 30

In two more days, we'll be at the 30th week. Saw my lovely Dr. Williams today and he basically told me that all my aches and pains were par for the course (I kinda knew that). It helps me feel better, strangely, if everyone around me knows that I'm feeling poopy. I like to share my pain, especially with Michael because I want him to experience every bit of pregnancy with me. I tell him this all the time..and yeah, he still doesn't buy it...lol. I am quite the whiney baby these days.
But on a great note, we had a sonogram today. Addison is a whopping 3 lbs, 8 oz. according to the tech. She was sleeping while we took her pictures....almost in a pensive, thinking, hand under her chin pose. We could count five toes and even see her perfect little lips. She was moving them at one point, probably singing to herself like her mom does. She's got a lot less room in there now than she had 2 months ago. It really amused me to see in live action, her kicking the crap out of my belly button! She's absolutely lightening fast when she does it. POW! and she's done. I don't know if anyone else in the room caught that moment, but because I was looking and could feel it at the same time, I was intrigued. Here are some of her newest and probably her last photos before we meet her in person in 2 months.

2 comments:

John Ross said...

oh so cute!

Shannon said...

Isn't it amazing, that tiny little thing in you? And you keep telling Michael about the pain, he'll never know how it really feels! lol Hey, did you ever try the flashlight thing? :)