Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello Third Trimester!

We have arrived at 28 weeks, the start of the coveted third trimester!!!! Big developments here for baby Addison too. She's about 2 1/4 lbs and 14.5 inches long, but the biggest thing is...her eyes are now open. She's starting to see light and dark. I think I'll give her another week or two before I get out the flashlight and play peekaboo games through my belly. I've heard that the baby will move toward or away from the light if you hold it on your belly. I'm dying to try it out.

I'm moving toward the the thought that Addison will be on Broadway...doing tap dancing. What other professions can you use your feet so much on. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she's walking at 6 months! Those little feet never seem to stop.

I have also developed my very first outie belly button...LOL. With so many surgeries my belly button is somewhat mishapen anyways, but it's really funny looking now. I have to laugh when I look in the mirror.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of the future Rockette!