Saturday, October 11, 2008

37 weeks

We have reached "full term". Addison can be born and should be just fine from now until the due date. I have new big belly pics to add to my blog, but I can't share them just yet. Trenton, my bulldog, thought that my transfer cable for my camera was a tasty midnight snack and chewed it to pieces. So, I'm awaiting a new one...from Hong Kong. Why can't we make anything in America anymore? In the meantime, I'm still tracking the belly/baby growth and will share when the cable gets here.

We're down to the wire with 12 days to go. Michael told me that next week I was "fired" and that he didn't want me working more than a half day. That is very hard for me to do...to let go of my responsibilities. It's also difficult because I feel like I have a huge list of things to get done before Addison's arrival, both workwise and personally.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :) Did you ever receive the package I sent you? I hope you liked it.

Lipscomb Tri-Lambs said...

Can't wait to see new belly pics and ones of Addison once she arrives. 12 Days!!! I can't believe it! I hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela ~ I was so glad to hear that little Addison arrived safely! And I enjoyed seeing the pics today ~ she is beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her soon ~ hopefully at Joel's wedding! Hope y'all are doing well!
Love, Kimberly :-)