Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Well, we've made it through 10 days of being parents. We are fatigued, but we are not deterred. Aunt Pat is visiting and she has been a life saver by allowing me to take naps while knowing that my girl is in safe hands. I must say that our front door has been a revolving door since last weekend...and we love it. I guess we're socially hungry, but we've loved every minute of our visitors.

We did go on our first outing on Saturday. Lunch at Logans and a quick run through Target. It was exhausting and it took me an extra hour to get ready just because Addison had to be weatherproofed and have a diaper bag packed. Whew! How am I going to get up early enough to do all that?!? It makes travelling seem very uninviting at this point.

Here's Addison's Halloween outfit..which is very fitting since we refer to her as our little pumpkin.

2 comments:

John Ross said...

Awwwww! I love it!!! I wanna come see yall again!!! I hope yall have a great Monday!

Shannon said...

She is just too adorable!!!