Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where does the time go?

I'm pretty terrible at keeping up this blog these days. Between recovering, being Bessie for Addison and frequent diaper changes, I've not found the time to do much. Today marks the day that she is 2 weeks old. We went to her pediatrician Tuesday and she was back up to 7lbs, 7oz. and had grown 3/4 of an inch. He said she looked great and he'd see us back in December for her 2 month visit. Since our first outing, we've learned that we must have purchased the magic carseat because time we put our girl in it, she immediately falls asleep. It's a really neat phenomenon.
Today everyone gets to see Addison's first photo shoot. We enlisted the services of Lindsey Leland Photography (she has a blog link under my blogger buddies) and in a matter of minutes, she managed to capture my little girl at her best. I love these pictures!!







1 comment:

John Ross said...

I think she is smiling in the second to last one!!! She is so precious! I keep trying to pick my favorite, but I just can't!!! JR and I will be going to the mall tomorrow, Will you be home? Would you be up for a quick visit?