Thursday, November 13, 2008

The stump is no more

I have won the battle with the belly button stump!!!!
I thought that thing would never fall off. I've been dying to give Addison a real bath and now I can.
She is now three weeks old today and I have taken bunches of pics of our girl, but I don't want to bore my readers with countless pictures of my baby just lying there. "Oh look, her eyes are open. Oh look, they're closed. Oh look she's crying." So I thought I'd just put one or two on at a time so as not to bore the public. LOL
Since my life is 24/7 baby these days, that is my only subject lately so bear with me until we enter the real world again.

5 comments:

mwhittle said...

Angela...She's sooooo beautiful!

Jenn Harrison said...

Wow! She looks SO precious!!

Anonymous said...

Angela,
As a biased mother of 3 who thinks her children are the most beautiful in the world, I have to say that she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Enjoy her because she will be a bratty teenager before you know it--LOL

southernjoy said...

She's gorgeous!

And, just so you know... this IS your real world now. Enjoy it!

John Ross said...

Hey,
Really last minute, Do yall wanna come over for dinner tomorrow night (thursday)? We would love to have yall if you are up for it! Let me know!