Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy Busy

Our social calendar is starting to fill up again. It's been on sebatical since Addison was born. However, tonight we attended a wine and chocolate tasting at Earthfare. Tomorrow my sister and my neice will be spending the night. Then I have a wedding shower to host on Saturday. To top it all off, we decided to go to the "Night of White" benefit dinner for MCG Children's Medical center on Saturday night. It is at the Pinnacle Club which is pretty neat. But it also requires something semi-formal. All of my dresses are too small in the bossom area these days so I have to trudge through racks and racks of dresses trying to find something that fits my new "mommy" shape. It's really interesting to weigh the same as I did pre-baby, but find that things don't fit anymore because it's all been rearranged. Should be VERY interesting after child #2 (if there is one) to see what my body has morphed into then.
In the meantime, I've got my fingers crossed that there's a cocktail dress with my name on it hanging on some clearance rack at the mall...its my only hope!!!!

1 comment:

Mullismayhem said...

How do we get on your social calendar? We need to do another Sushi night.