Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Big Girl

If you're having a bad day or even thinking about having a bad day..please, look at this picture. OMG, she melts my heart everyday with that smile.
Addison is getting to be a big girl these days. She's managed to keep her head up and not wobble too terribly much while "sitting" up. She's doing very well in her Bumbo chair. She actually loves to sit up. Straight up. No lying back, no laying down - straight - up. Get's a little precarious when you're holding her, but as we all know, babies get their way!
I registered her for school yesterday as well. By school, I mean, Mother's Day Out. Two days of play starting in August. I'm so excited for her. By then she should be getting very mobile. Although I wonder at this rate. Still no signs of her wanting to roll over. Sometimes I think she'll just take off walking and skip the whole roll over/crawl thing all together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she might be the cutest thing ever!! You are so blessed. Keep posting because I love reading it. We may be moving back to Augusta soon so maybe we can finally have that catch up lunch!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest picture ever!!!