Monday, March 9, 2009

Sandra's Wedding

My sister got married this weekend in Dalton, GA. Most of our family from Augusta made the nearly 4 hour drive to see her. It was really great having everyone we loved all in one hotel! I don't think that's ever happened before...at least not as long as I've been alive. Sandra had a really great day. She was the happiest I've ever seen her. Here are some pics of the friends, family and the blushing bride...click here. There's not any of the actual wedding because I was sort of busy being the matron of honor. I'll post those when Sandra get's her pics back from the photographer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and you look so pretty in your matron of honor dress!! Sorry I didn't call tonight, we went out and I figured it was too late to call once we got home. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Our family spent a weekend in a hotel for a wedding in Texas a couple of years ago. It was like one big slumber party. Lots of misbehaving going on! I spent the weekend painting and getting ready for company - not much fun. Talk to you soon.
Pattie