Thursday, April 23, 2009

1/2 years old :)

I keep coming back from Addison's doctor visits with the same report...she's HUGE. My adorable little bundle of love is 6 months old today and weighed in at a whopping 19.8lbs and is 27 3/4" long. Needless to say, she's the bigger than pretty much all kids her age. Doc says she's doing great and that we'll hit a plateau soon. The only part of me that minds her nearly 20lbs little self is the arm that carries that darn carseat around. I should have some mega-muscles by the end of this first year.
In all seriousness though, she's doing amazing things these days. Still no rolling over, but she can sit up all by herself. Now if I could just teach her not to throw herself backwards we'd be in really great shape.

So, Happy 1/2 Birthday Addison!!! Mommy loves you!

No comments: