Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A rose by any other name..

I learned a new definition today. Colposcopy - torture from hell. That's it in a nutshell. That's all you really need to know. Sometimes I hate being female.
On top of my 9:45 ancient torture session, (Hasn't medicine evolved from this yet?) I had a small confrontation with a tenant. Let's just say that I got up close and personal with her lip ring. Unfortunately, she managed to yell all around my face without ever touching it so no assault charges got to be filed. That is very unfortunate. I have a lot of colorful words that I'd like to share regarding this person, but for the high road's sake, I'll just let it lie.
Let's recap. Today, I hate doctors and I hate my job. Tomorrow may be different, but I'm pretty much done with today and that's my professional assessment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was one of those days, huh?