Sunday, January 12, 2014

My main squeeze

I went on my first field trip with Addison. We went to the Maxwell Theatre at GRU to see a really amazing Christmas dance show. I was impressed that something of that caliber was put on here by  a local dance company. Needless to say, the kids were hopping and the music had a beat. Together, it was an amusing mess.
 Lest I ever forget, Addison's first two little friends, Kate and Margaret. I'm not quite sure who the little boy is, but he's a smart one...in the midst of all those beautiful ladies.
 There were lots of long days this Christmas season. They just wore my precious out.
 I am always happy to attend Christmas parties. It's a highlight of the season for me. I love the food and the fun and usually the drinking. Although this year I was totally curbed by my two new additions I'm carrying. It just made for a really really fun night for Michael with his personal driver.
 Yeah. It's a cow bench. But she wanted her picture taken on it. Who am I to argue? Plus she takes such a good photo....even with a cow.
 A more plastered smile with Santa. She's still a firm believer, but just doesn't quite trust these men in red.
 We had a fun and full Christmas with the Jeffcoats. These girls could not get enough of each other. I know each of them wishes she had a sister, so they were literally inseparable. Such an amazing thing to witness.
 It was our first real Christmas tree since we've been married. I loved it despite the falling needles. The smell was glorious and just so much less trouble that pulling out the 9 ft gargantuan fake tree in our attic. I was too tired this year to put up any other decorations besides what you see here. I really hate that we didn't go all out like we usually do with the lights outside, but it was literally impossible. These babies are zapping the life out of me.
 
And lastly, who needs playground equipment when you have lawn equipment. Just as much fun! Look how happy she is.

No comments: