Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm tired

After 3 weeks of pulled muscles and severe head colds, I finally am recovered.....and now I'm tired. Is this normal to want to just lay down in the floor and take a nap every hour or so? I don't get to of course. People keep telling me..rest, get some rest. How exactly do I do that? Nothing has changed...work is still there. Actually its more than ever. The world is not stopping for me to sit around and be pregnant. Blah! Here's the baby rendering at 7 weeks. I like to call this the Manatee stage..lol. Just a few more days and we'll have reached 2 months! Just one more month to go till we get out of the scary part and the end of the first trimester. Yay! We go back to the doc on the 24th for our next check-up. Hopefully if everything is still looking good, well have a 10 week visit and then I'm shipped off to Dr. Joseph, my normal OB/GYN.

2 comments:

southernjoy said...

Glad you're doing better!

Being tired is so normal. I remember walking into the classroom in the morning and wanting to cry because I couldn't imagine teaching all day long. I was exhausted... more so with {p} than with {s}. I think by the time {s} came along I had just learned how to survive despite being tired!

Lara said...

I completely agree with southernjoy. I remember being pregnant with Ashlyn and Britney coming to pick me up from work and FALLING ASLEEP ON THE WAY HOME! I would literally come home, fix supper and go to bed at 7:30 :) I think it's nature's way of preparing you for when the baby comes. I'm not sure when moms aren't tired anymore :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better!!