Friday, March 28, 2008

9 weeks!


We're back to being fruit this week....a grape. I have to admit I ran into the kitchen and grabbed one out of the bag just to hold in my hand the actual size. Funny to think that baby is so tiny, yet this week has fully developed eyes, has all 4 chambers of the heart, has lost it's tail and is developing tiny teeth. I get carried away imagining my little grape...starting to move..floating in my pretty active belly. I think about when I drive over bumps in the road, if the baby feels it. I think about the baby constantly, with every move...every stretch...with every pair of tight pants. I am starting the awkward "can't get in the old clothes...don't have any new" stage. I guess I'll just have to look sloppy for a month or two until maternity clothes actually fit right. Hmmm, that would require me buying them too. I hate shopping.

1 comment:

southernjoy said...

How are you feeling???