Friday, March 21, 2008

Head and shoulders, knees and toes.....


We have knees and elbows this week! Oh, and eyelids too. We're at 8 weeks today, the exciting size of a kidney bean. It's so fun when you graduate from fruit to legumes...hehehe. Have I mentioned that I'm soooo tired. Oh well. It would be nice if I could take a nap every 2 hours, for about an hour. I don't guess I'd get too much done then huh. Got another question...did any of you have these cramps. Every day and especially at night I get the worst cramps down low. Doc said not to worry, but it's always worrisome when you're hurting. Here's my little alien at 8 weeks with his arms crossed over his chest thanks to those new elbows.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I had all kinds of aches and pains. Most of the time, it's your muscles stretching and growing to hold a growing baby :) Congrats on the kidney bean!!!

southernjoy said...

Yep, I did too. Your ligaments are stretching to hold something waaaay bigger than a bean, LOL!

Cute book recommendation -- "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy." I laughed my way through the whole thing many times.