Monday, April 7, 2008

Running man

Today was my last visit to my fertility doctor. We're at 10 weeks, 4 days today. The sonogram was amazing. The nurse poked my belly to wake the baby up....and it did...and it moved, all over the place. I've never seen something so incredibly, unbelievably wonderful and awesome. I can't feel it move, but I saw it...I saw it on the screen!! I walked around the rest of the day with a huge smile on my face at just the thought of it. Here are our pics from today. There is a definite head and body. The second picture is a back shot..if you look close, you can see the spine. The others are more profile images. In all of them, the baby is upside down. This is the coolest thing ever..that's the best way I know to put it.



5 comments:

Lara said...

I'm so glad things are going so well! How are you feeling these days? Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Testing...testing

Mullismayhem said...

What a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you!! Just wait everything just keeps getting better!! I didn't think it could get better than hearing her little heart beat, but just keeps coming now. From seeing the little fingers and toes to being able to see something that looks like a baby not a bean. WOW!!! I can't even explain to you the excitment you have yet to come by. AWWW!!! Just think in a couple months we will have to have play dates. :-) Have ya'll thought of names yet?

southernjoy said...

Thanks for sharing those pics. Every tiny change is a miracle!