Thursday, April 24, 2008

13 weeks!

We are in our last week of the first trimester..Yay!!! Michael went with me to the doc and got to see the baby move for the very first time. It was priceless..his reaction. The wonderment on his face was genuine awe. The baby looked like it was doing water aerobics it was moving so much. So much so that they could not hear the heart beat because it wouldn't stay still. And then a question I'm sure many dads-to-be ask..."you can't feel that?!?!?" So starting today, baby has it's own unique fingerprints and has started to pee for the first time...lol. This pregnancy thing is the coolest EVER. Although today hasn't been the best of days for me physically, I'm so glad to be on my way and see a real, live, moving little human the size of a shrimp bouncing around in my belly. Another 5 or so weeks and we can find out if it's a girl or a boy shrimp. :)

1 comment:

Lipscomb Tri-Lambs said...

Super Exciting!!! I'm so glad you are going to find out! I can't wait either to know! Let me know when you feel the baby move. I am so excited for you guys!!!