Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's a kumquat?


I reached 10 weeks today! Baby is the size of a kumquat...
Can't say I've ever seen or tasted one of those, but here's how big it is.
This week has been super hectic. We've had to get 6 apartments ready to rent THIS week. I can't wait for Friday. Tired is such an understatement. I still have the continuous pregnancy head cold. It's like having allergies all the time. I finally got a good night's sleep last night..had the help of some tylenol PM, but it was oooooohhhh so wonderful to wake up having slept through the night. It put me in a good mood all day.

2 comments:

Jonathan Forsyth said...

Just wondering... where did you find this picture? My wife and I have been looking for a website that goes thru the weeks comparing the growth of our little one to veggies and fruits. Thanks for your time.

agirlinawhirl said...

Hi Jonathan..couldn't write you back personally because I don't know exactly who you are. The website however is http://www.babycenter.com/slideshow-baby-size.