Sunday, June 22, 2008

My beautiful baby


It has been so exciting and real these past few days since finding out that our baby is a little girl. Maybe it's the fact that I can picture her little face. Or maybe it's the fact that I can feel her more and more each day. With every thump I'm reminded of how exciting and different my life is about to become. I held a friend's month-old baby today for about and hour and a half. Holding her in my arms made me well up inside with emotions of how I long to hold my own child....to kiss her on the top of her head...to hold her against my chest as she nuzzles in to take a nap. I know I will be tired as a new mother, but I can't imagine wanting to put her down.

1 comment:

southernjoy said...

You won't want to put her down :-). And she might not let you, anyway, lol!