Friday, June 6, 2008

Old Woman

I turned 32 on Wednesday. I'm getting old!!!!
You know, when I named this blog "my roller coaster ride". I really had no idea how prophetic that would be. I'll have one good day...6 icky days, one day of energy, 4 days of headaches. I can barely keep up myself. My poor hubby.

I had a person respond to my last blog. They said they saw my labido and energy walking around down on the 500 block of Broad....making me some money.
WELL I HOPE SO....I NEED SOME MONEY!!! LOL

Let me put out a feeler here. I have crappy health insurance. Does anyone know a good company that insures babies..after they're born of course. I'm thinking of getting JR. or JRess, their own policy. Just thought I'd ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have united health care and it is great...It is paying 100% of the pregnancy, hospital and such. I don't know if you can just get the baby on it but it is worth the try. I mean like we talk about last night you can do the medicaid thing! I know there is one were you get the insurance for free or where you can pay monthly for it. Look into that also!

Anonymous said...

Does GA have a "Children's Health Insurance Plan" or CHIPS as it is called in TX? I want to believe this is something almost every state has to varying degrees... Since you are self employed, there may be a program geared towards you... Not sure, but you may want to atleast look into it...