Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nearly...

Baby girl is nearly 1lb and she's nearly 1 foot long. I am excited about her new measurements. She's quite active these days especially when I wear those maternity pants that go under the belly. Apparently she's sitting way too low for those to be of any comfort anymore. I need to get some more of those full tummy panel jeans and shorts. Baby does not like the others - they squish her and she goes nuts..lol. I picture her inside going, "Get off of me!!!." At my Dr's appointment last week, Dr. Williams said I was doing great. I'll assume that means she's doing great as well. Still open to girl name suggestions if anyone has a stunning contribution. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Dr. George Williams by University? He was my Dr. for Tyler if so. Great Dr.!!

I like somewhat unisex names like Madison, Peyton, etc. My friend was going to name her baby Saylor Grace but it ended up being a boy. I thought that was a pretty name. Whatever you choose, it will be perfect!!

southernjoy said...

I could talk names all day. If {s} had been a girl, the name was Lauren Faith. {p} is a family name, and we named {s} for the meaning - "God hears." Do you have any family names that you'd like to use? Do you like double names? Do you lean toward classic or trendy? I've also always been partial to the name Olivia.

Anonymous said...

Trinity Nicole Thurman

Whatcha think?
Jessica