Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's all in a rainbow







This evening we had nice little thunderstorm and afterwards I went out side to let the dog out. There was a really beautiful rainbow and not just a part of it. It was the entire rainbow. I could almost see the pot of gold! LOL Which prompted me to call Michael out to see and then sparked a theological debate of all things...on whether rainbows existed before Noah and the flood.

I'm sure many of you have opinions/beliefs on the subject and that is not what I want to get into. What I did realize is that we have really got to get our story straight. There are so many things that you don't really realize that you need to get resolved until there's a baby on the way. Now that's a lot of pressure. So our journey gets even more complicated as the D-Date approaches. We are 23 weeks now. Baby girl is kicking up a storm. We actually started working on the nursery this weekend and thanks to our friend William, we successfully rearranged 3 rooms of furniture to accomodate the upcoming Thurman. :)

1 comment:

southernjoy said...

I want to hear about the nursery!